Aquila are attending the 2nd Annual Advances in Immuno-Oncology USA Congress 2019.
Come and meet our scientific team at Booth 5 to find out more about our Immunology, Immuno-Oncology or Specialist Histology Services and view our two posters :
- Biomarker Detection Using a Mixed Multiplex Approach
- Interrogation and Modulation of the Immunosuppressive Activity of Human TAM-like Macrophages Using In Vitro Cultures.
This event will be attended by pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions who will discuss the latest strategies pushing immuno-oncology drug development.
Aquila’s Dr Rhoanne Mcpherson will also be presenting a talk entitled “Delivering Innovative Solutions for Immuno-Oncology Drug Discovery”.
The talk will encompass:
- Custom immune assays for target validation, mode-of-action studies and combination immunotherapy.
- In vitro tumour killing assays, myeloid and regulatory cell suppression assays and immunotherapy design.
- Specialist multiplex histology for visualisation and co-localisation of targets.
We look forward to seeing you there.
To find our more about the event click here