Neuroscience Research Services
Aquila offer a consultative approach to understand your MOA and to investigate your test compounds. We share expertise to help you understand your drug candidates, gathering robust data to drive confident decision making throughout your CNS drug discovery process.
Our team has the experience, know-how and specialist equipment to offer in vitro and ex vivo model systems combined with specialist multiplex histology readouts as well as ADME services, ensuring a comprehensive, customisable CNS program.
Our suite of neuroscience services can be specifically tailored to your project:
- Primary CNS cell-based assays
- Ex vivo brain slice assays
- Human iPSC CNS disease models
- RNA and protein based multiplex histology services
- Brain penetrant and receptor occupancy services
Please get in touch to discuss how Aquila can support your neuroscience research needs.